Summary of Summer

11:58 PM


I haven't got any motivation to blog lately. Perhaps I should do a research study about blogger motivation for my MPW project LOL.

It's okay if you do not get the joke. The only one who will probably laugh at the above is..me.

So it has been a VERY EXCITING SUMMER.

I cannot believe that these events have already been gone for at least 1 month?

So events that I did this summer are basically

- Kidleidoscope 2014 

Which consists of

a. Many many C4SR briefings

b. Mock camp

c. Actual Camp

d. FE day

e. Many many BV visits and post BV activities

f. FINALE

-Convocation 2014

a. Rehearsals

b. Lots of rehearsals

c. Actual day 

-BExpose Camp

a. Mock Camp

b. Actual camp during Sem 1

-Working at (3+4) Eleven 

a. FOR THREE WEEKS

- Working as a Energizer promoter ( cant rmb when)

a. FOR 3 days

- First Incident

a. Shant comment.

-Dance photoshoot

a. Met my primary school chinese teacher who is probably about 80+ years old

Just wanted to list all these events so that in the non existing future that I found time and effort to make a recap on these significant life events and perhaps serious reflection on these events.....I can at least refer to this post.


No photos, I am too lazy to upload photos.
Follow my instagram if I allow you to.

heh.


Anyway congrats to myself for succesfully bidding FTW in which I really persevered to the last minute and bidded for it.

And here is pic of what I created after following a tutorial...

#ifyouaskmetorecreatethisIprobablycant




#ineedsomeegoboost...



You Might Also Like

0 comments