Life as a Dota Courier

10:43 PM


That day I was walking to my grandma house, running an errand for my mum with my back pack, laptop, two bags of food tupperwares. It was quite a hot afternoon, but I made it a point to walk slowly and steadily to prevent food from spilling out and also to prevent myself from perspiring that much. Never had I felt so aware of my motion, such a steady pace I am maintaining despite the 5kg backpack seems to grow heavier in weight. Suddenly I though myself as a courier, a Dota courier, LOL, if only i had those wings I would fly. 
Walking at my own sweet  not so sweet pace to my destination. I think its quite funny. Like how the donkey always seem to be not in a hurry despite all the 5 heroes fighting their lifes out downing towers. 
If I am that courier I might have wander around because it will be so bored waiting at the base, but I might get killed right? LOL 

My sister shared a story how she bought alot of couriers that time and make them go around in circles. Another time, her friend created this line of courier and they flew in in a straight line to the enemy's ancient ( they were winning of course) like machiam some ceremony ushers.





Where do I get to find this? LOL. I dun really like plushies but this is cute because I can relate to it.
Normally if people give me random soft toys, even it is cute, I won't be treating it well...

One of my favourite soft toy is the Ikea broccolli hahahha. It has a carrot version but then I think the Broccoli is so much cuter. 



Another one of my favourite soft toy would be the Pig Rabbit from You are Beautiful...
I got mine at a Shanghai Arcade Toy Grabber Machine. *EXTREMELY PROUD*

Here is a photo of the actress and her pig rabbit...


And this is me and my pig rabbit. Which only cost me $0.40 because I got it at my first try (using my remaining last two game tokens, I tried my luck and I got really lucky)


It looks alot smaller but HEY, when I first got it, the Toy wasnt even popular yet. After a few months, it got mainstream and the price went to about $19 for an average size one....heheheheh.



Okay I digressed. Back to life as a mugger. Which...haiz....didnt even complete my test today. Damn sad. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments