Spotted
4:11 PMWhat a nice way to find blog post pics.
*A housefly just landed audaciously on my arm*
Anyway, It is APP sharing time!
Yesterday, when I was walking with Zl and Song to Koufu, we came across a bunch of ppl holding white transparent balloons.
Apparently, if you download the Application and sign in with your facebook account, you get a chance to pop a balloon of your choice.
So whats the fun in thad?
Not much fun actually but you get to win money HAHA
With only 8 dollars left to last me for two meals yesterday, I downloaded the app which takes me only a short while thanks to the fabulous network speed, and the person taught me how to use the app.
Its called Spotted, with a orange color logo with a white S on it, and you basically play spot the difference game with a time limit. You get to earn money with this game!
So just update your bank details and they will cashout your points into your account.
So I got a chance to pop a balloon and won 2 dollars. *supposed to be quite happy but the girl beside me won 10 dollars so .....meh.*
Yeap, that was quite greedy of me but I am still happy that I have 2 dollars more for my meal fee.
The end.
Have fun :)
0 comments