Adventures Ahead
3:42 PM
Well, latest report up. My GPA is 3. I am quite happy already but the thing is I am not sure whether I am supposed to be happy about this. LOL. It seems that other people have higher expectations and here I am announcing that I am treating Cheapskate drinks, and people might be wondering: This person get liddat celeb for wad sia?
Hey, I like to celebrate for nothing okay.
Summary of what I have been doing lately
I would like to declare that my sis brought me to Dota addiction. :(
Yes. Dotaing. Like a cui. But its fun!!
Also, I have survived a camp recently. I have so much to say about the camp but I am not sure whether I have the time to write a post.... I am drafting one half way of day 1. We shall see about that.
Regarding the results of my driving test and dance exam....I have Passed my Manual Driving Test! I have just received the license ( how do you spell this) last week, er but I dunno what to do with it. I dun have a car to drive with :( As for my dance exam, I would say it came as a surprise because the whole class did badly. :(
But I still passed. Thads not the point. I dun really care much as long as I can passed anyway HAhahaha.
Hmmm..
This monday we had our first exco meeting which was quite productive I would say. Not bad, but I see some logistics problems already :( Talk about sudden venue change and people not informed in time.
Then after that we have the Baileys party at the drunken god senior house, which was not bad...I would say. With Chef ZL in the house, I do not fear that my stomach would go hungry. :)
Omg my face so black T.T
Next up I would be flying to Hongkong ( havent plan yet omg dunno wad to do) I guess this trip would be challenging considering that we are going at peak period , Christmas season, and that my mum is a vegetarian so we couldnt be possibly going there to eat dimsum....And this is the first family self plan trip! We have been going overseas with tour agencies past few times. This time round....haiz. I just pray we have a good internet connection LOL.
Speaking of hongkong, Yangqin had another outing recently which I am quite amazed that we are still going out quite so frequently!
As compared to other sections i guess. And why do we always end up eating sushi. I think it is my fault. I suggested it AHHAHA. I did have a good time catching up and displaying my entertainment skills even though we were quite lost at what to do after lunch...er...haha. My juniors have matured alot in terms of looks, look at Yehjia perming her hair! and Huixian looking less tiny but still very tiny hahaha. And our dear demure Xinyi who looks like she just got over a hangover due to her prom the previous day or sth. HAHA. And the inside joke of the day starts off with saying xinyi looking so demure... *lokhang continues to say* when she open the mouth then everything gone.
HAHAA. No offense here okay! we are still a happy family lolol.
Bon voyage to LH who is flying off to meet giraffes!
And so I am quite done with updating. If I can i will do a year end review...like as if anyone is going to read. But uh, why not make empty promises to myself since Im so bored all the time eh??
MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ;)



0 comments