The end of first university semester

11:14 PM

Hands up if you agree that time passes too quickly.
I still have the mentality that I have not started university and everything is going to so new and unfamiliar and that I am going to take so long to adapt to this new chapter of my life. 
But then , BAM!
The first semester just blinked past. Did I just smoke through my final exams?
I dont even feel like I have prepared for my exams.
Upcoming next for my holidays will be camp, and planning, and holiday trip that no one is planning in my family ( OTTEOKKE??) 

Hopefully I can find a last minute job :)
( okay a little cameo of text that my mum wans me to recite for her write now as i type this post.. lol 

時間要管理

情緒要調理


問題要處理

做事要合理

做人要明理

煩惱要清理

幸福在这理)

So today cheapskate has an outing today,  we went to tonkotsu king ramen today and 

shopped a little around at the Orchard. And we played at a LAN shop today. Omg i am
lousy at navigating. I cannot find doors, cannot exit the doors, cannot climb ladder, cannot 

jump, fall off the ways and need my poor teammates Andy and Weihan to come and help

me stand up LOLOL. I just keep falling off jiu dui liao.

Sorry guys, you should expect this from someone who has to take 1 minute to cross the road.


Another thing that I had discover about myself is that I should never try to help other ppl

to buy drinks. Two bad experiences and I have sufficient evidence to conclude at 99% 

confidence interval to reject H not and conclude that my alternative hypothesis of me 

treating other people drinks will bring trauma to other ppl tastebuds LOL. There goes my

matcha milk with azuki drink.

Anyway, one last thing to note is that Green tea cola tastes the same as cola. Tads it.

Enjoy your holidays! :) 

I am wishing that school starts faster. All the best peeps. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments