HongKong + Macau Trip Parte 1
4:57 PM{PREPOST}
Hi guys, I have survived from this trip which was less boring than I anticipated to be. I have to give credits to all weird encounters and challenging pekcek moments and also my phone that supported me very much by providing entertainment to me, aka, allowing me to zipai everywhere i go.
Special thanks to my bag that makes it inconvenient for me to take out my wallet so I basically didnt spend much. I was given 1000HKD which is equivalent to 160 Singapore dollars but then I only spend 500HKD.
Also, I have to express my thanks to the many wifi hotspots around Hongkong and Macau trip that allows me to contact my frenz/ or more like spamming my frenz one sidedly. Spamming on Instagram is fun too. Too bad I cannot Instavid because my phone doesnt have that much space.
I would also like to thank my ownself for being very diligent carrying my heavy laptop around, which allows me to Dota almost every night till I am happy.
That, is what makes this trip more destressing, and relaxing for me. The purpose of a trip is to gain experience, and relax urself , mind and soul blah blah right?
In addition to note, after coming back from the trip, I conclude that vegetarian food there nicer than non vegetarian food. Really. It is more appetizing.
And, I was wishing that I will gain better skin complexion after I come back. Apparently not. But I do have less blackheads though.
Another thing to note is that I lost 1 kg.
How? I dunno.
And a note to Kangchyi, after reading your blogpost I realise that my hongkong trip has alot ALOT of similarities to yall trip. Yea, just so in case u say i copy u.
Okay. Buckle your seatbelts. The trip recap starts now.
[[DAY 0]]
Apparently you cannot count this as Day 1 because I am still in Singapore. In the morning I went for SM training but had to leave early to catch my flight at 6 plus. So here I am. At Changi Airport. Taking photos with all the Spongebob Squarepants theme decorations.





0 comments