Daily Rants - Printer, Paper, Pinky Pain and Pissed off
8:23 AMAs I carefully cut out label tags, while my wound on my pinky comes remindig me of its existence through messages from nervous system, sense of irritation arose. How do you describe the annoying feeling that comes when you try to cut carefully and straight along the printed line with a not very sharp scissors? Its the same tingling feeling in the stomach when one tries to pass a string through the needle hole. Then it gets worse when you have to endure that sick feeling for 22 times because I have 22 labels to make. But not all cutting tasks are that annoying. It is very shiok to run the scissors across the imaginery line when you cut the plastic that you use to wrap books. Then I was thinking why there isnt a commercial or office printer that can just cut out whateverI programme them to? There should be this flexi knife in the printer that can bend whatever shape can chop away unwanted pieces of paper and then recycle the unused paper to remake them into new usuable pieces of A4 sizes or sth. or Sth like toilet roll of paper that the printer,by agga-ration, determine how much paper to use when printing labels like this. Also the printer should have a UNPRINT function so that when I print sth wrong, I can use laser to unprint it to be a new paper. Or I can unprint all these useless extra copies of powerpoint that ancestor clerks before had mass printed then use it as new paper again. All these rambles lead to my one motive which is to have less contact with paper and less chances of getting paper cuts so that i wont be pissed off again. But again, printing tasks are still more relaxing to do compared to other tasks. Cutting and artncraft is still a NO.
0 comments