Script #1
4:00 PMM: So what are your takeaways from the Pinocchio drama so far?
S: There many epic quotes inside, I seriously think that the scriptwriter is a genius.
S: Here are some translated examples, of course not they are not translated by me though.
When Dalpo tried to give an excuse to quit his job as a journalist when he stumble on the same mistake made by other journalists and he could not forgive, he drew an analogy to say that the journalist job is as dirty as poop saying that he wants to avoid the poop because it is filthy.
Grandpa says otherwise, and that he got the analogy wrong. Grandpa says: “You should avoid the poop because it is scary not because it is filthy. If it is filthy, you should clean it up. ~
Such enlightenment. Wise Words from Grandpa. One should do right. Not run away from the wrong.
Dalpo realized that he was just avoiding the job because he was actually scared. Scared of making the same mistakes that other made. Those unforgivable ones that brought about his parents’ death.
He is, so much stronger and outstanding that the rest of his family. Considering that he grew up into such a fine man, turning hatred to motivation.
Grandpa continues,
“It is fine now that you know that you should be scared of it when you take up the challenge. You will be more careful.”
-----------------------------------
From another scene, In Ha to Dal Po
' Are those words, directed at me?'
From a few episodes later, Present Dal Po to Past Dal po
‘Are those words, directed at me?’
-----------------------------------
S: Such beautiful takes and script. I love this drama totally.
M: In the meantime, I am reading Girl who can see smell recaps.
S: It is quite a nice drama but the plot isn’t as exciting.
M: I hope that ep 16 can bring light to why Jae Hee exists in this drama. Currently he is just creepy.
S: My next goal is to watch Doctor Stranger and I Hear Your Voice.
M: These two dramas have the common male lead right, Lee Jong Suk.
S: Yes tads right. But this is an endless cycle, I just keep wanting to watch more dramas because of the actor. For now it is Lee Jong suk.
Previously, it was Lee Pil Mo, the reporter in Pinocchio. I decided to watch Pinocchio because I finished Emergency Couple recently.
He was extremely dashing inside. Bright eyes, Cute zombie expression , Serious, Kind, Smart, Decisive ~~~~
I can go on and on. Which was why I decided to watch Pinocchio, because I want to see more of his acting.
M: And I remember that he owns a book in the show, Emergency couple, that has very meaningful motivational quotes.
Eight words is the book name, as seen from the translated subs. I googled and found out that the Chinese name is called Ba Ge Dan CI.
Im so going to find the book and read it once I master Korean.
“There are no right or wrong decisions.
But wise people will do their best to make their decision right.
Foolish people are those who ends up regretting making their decisions.”
S: I hope listening to Korean radio will help you eventually in mastering Korean.
It has been a long while ever since you wanted to learn Korean starting from secondary 3.
M: Yes pls remind me about what a failure I am. It is the only thing that keeps me going forward. Away from procrastination.
0 comments