Tower of god
8:31 PM
This is not a good timing to be writing this (note: I wrote this in the middle of revision for finals) but I feel like
I have this urge to talk about it now.
The first ever manhwa I am interested in, Tower of God. It
is a fantasy comic that I found on Webtoon, an Naver/Line app that I
downloaded. I wanted to find if there are any easy-to-read Korean webtoon that
I can pick up. I got this inspiration of learning Korean by reading webtoons after
I stumbled upon this blog from this UK blogger that is of our age and she blogs
about her Korean learning journey. After reading her posts, I feel quite guilty
that I have been procrastinating in learning Korean ever since I told myself to
work hard at it when I was Secondary 3. Even Yaobra who was my tablemate , have
mastered Korean through mysterious mugging and she has already proceeded to
mastering Japanese. Such high level language guru. If I remembered correctly, I
started learning Korean before her. And she has surpassed me long ago.
Anyway, back to Tower of God…Oh my god, this is terrible
because I have difficulty waiting for the next chapter to come out. I chionged
200 episodes within...what…was it 3 days? I cant stop thinking about it. HAHA.
This post is for me to speculate the upcoming storyline of ToG. Hopefully, a
few weeks later, I can see if I predicted the outcome correctly.
Right now , the story is left hanging at the part where Baam
finally met Rachel again, however, Team Rachel is busy trying to steal the
train. For what reason? Based on the previous conversations from those who had
been to the train, I presumed Rachel wanted to have the train in order to reach
the place where they can summon the dead. Like how Daniel, who was supposedly
dead, appeared before Mr Boro and AKA. They had a good surprise. Daniel wants to
revive their female counterpart, I cant remember the name. Was it Roen or sth? (Pardon
me, I am typing all this without any wifi connection so I cannot google)But
seeing that he is a soul hunter, I don’t think he will just summon the girl
just like that. I think he might summon the girl can capture her so that they
can be ‘tgt’. Seeing how psychotic he is, I think that is a pretty high chance.
But I have a question, who actually revived him? Or was he
dead at all in the first place? Maybe his death was staged, just like Baam, by
FUG once again perhaps, so that he will be loyal to FUG and that he will help
them lure Baam in. As for the rest of
Team Rachel, I think one reason for them to go to such extent to steal the
train could be that they want to revive Emily? The one who got dissolved in the
blue solution, so that they can make her into something powerful again? If not
it could be that they want to put Emily into some point back in time such that
she can alter paths and change the future.
I have another theory that goes along the line like perhaps
Rachel is trying to return to some point back in time and kill Baam. More
specifically, to the time before they came into the tower so that she can
restart her journey to the tower again without Baam interfering her life.
On a different note, SIU mentioned that Baam might lose it
this time and have a mental breakdown. I guess it might be because he maxed out
the use of his Thorn from his chase of Daniel. Maybe he might kill the
navigator accidentally, or even blow up the train. HAHAHA. We will have to see
how Koon can help to calm Baam. Maybe Yuri will appear and be involved. Wait
no, Yuri might have a battle with Yura first so that SIU can help us figure out
who the hell Yura is, and what does she want.

0 comments