Final-ly ended
11:44 PMIt is 30mins to the end of today as I typed this. Marks the day I end my supposedly GPA pull up semester. 4 Papers in Two Separate days. As much as I feel throughly proud (for nothing) that I end my paper just when the rest starts on theirs, I felt exceptionally bored and empty after my Finance paper ended. Despite telling myself that I can finally get to play Dota until my eyes get tired, the truth is nothing is fun when you do not have friends to play with you and those games did not help me feel better. Well, what happened after five rounds of Dota was that I have decided to do something else more productive to prepare me for the upcoming semester. On a side note,I also felt quite sad when I realise that I always have time for people when they don't. When they do, I don't. (._.)
It makes me wonder if I am destined to be a loner. lol. No. I didnt laugh.
Planning catchup sessions with friends are tough for me because I do not know how to account for going out. That is when I realise, if I had fulfilled my basic responsibilties then I probably won't have this probem of feeling guilty to go out. Negative Reinforcing is what my family unconsciously have been practising.
It's time for me to be more 'self monitoring'.
*Okay, random photo I took of a cat cleaning itself early in the morning.*
1 comments
the pussy is so cute
ReplyDelete