Maintain

11:30 PM

This semester, I rage alot.

I am unhappy when people assume that I was angry. When I am not. Then I am.


But then all these happened because I do turn into this mode quite often in front of them previously,





From then on, anything happens, they make fun of me.


I don't deny that i have a default angry/pissed off face.


Ever since high school I often get comments  like  “hey why you look so fierce" when my mood was pretty pleasant at that point in time.


So how do I shake off this negative image?


How?


Someone tell me please. It is quite disturbing.


I get called petty for being unhappy about things that I don't like to encounter that they find it okay.


What makes it more depressing is that no one bothered to find out about things I don't like.


It is not like I am a person that doesn't share.


It seems like I share my opinions too much that my opinions become redundant.


._.




You Might Also Like

0 comments