The purpose of this blog

10:24 PM

Is to help me procrastinate. TQVM.

Would anyone like an update to my life?

I think not. Well apparently it is another busy period of the year. Oh my. the word period. Very apt. Such coincidence. Much pun. 

Anyway, yes, I have MA mid term test coming tuesday and I remember Past Sock telling herself that she will study for this test to be a worthy accounting student. Well, it is already Sunday 2206pm and I have not flipped my notes at all and this goes to show that I am so done.

Well Done. 
Going to be burnt like a well done steak.

Life have been very hectic these few days and I have no time to think. Well I am trying to think of everything at one go, which is why there is countereffect and therefore I cant think. My head secretly hurts. People recently keep mistaken me as raging. Erm, I like to use CAPS TO TYPE BUT IT DOESNT NECCESSARY MEANS I AM RAGING I AM JUST VERY PASSIONATE TADS ALL. AND ALSO
THE REASON WHY I AM VERY HIGH AND PASSIONATE IS BECAUSE I AM VERY PROUD THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....WHICH IS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT.

I used to be those kind of people that have no opinions and have no contribution in group discussion because simply I am not evaluating shituations I am in and therefore do not talk and just ZEN through discussion.

But recently I feel that I have Matured by 0.000000000001 % and this is such a happy sign for me. 
and by Matured...my very nice subcomm taught me that it is pronounced as Mer Tward. LOL.

Which is very awkward and sounds more incorrect.

Getting back to the main topic. Refers to title. The purpose of this blog is for me to procrastinate.

And I am quite done. I have about 30mins left before I go to sleep and then start mugging tmr.
Today is not a very productive day but well at least I got some perspiration going on and discovered that I have weak knees after dunno how many jumpings during Dance lesson. ( yes i havent danced for two weeks)

Oh yes.
Valentines Day just passed!

Here is a Gif to summarise my status.



#ForeverAlone



You Might Also Like

0 comments