2 weeks into Uni life

9:36 PM



Week one

I feel like a chao mugger. Reading my textbooks before lesson.  Going to the library to chiong my readings on articles. Running to classes because I am forever late. Save textbook to phone to read like a blind mice in the dark at night.( still cannot finish reading some more because I have to read something twice before I can comprehend. ) Murmur answers to myself. 
Use foolscap paper to make my nametent. Meets Kscope friends everyday + Dinosaur occasionally ( The only fun part) Falls asleep in full module because they are too long for my attention stamina. Types alien language in my half conscious mode in seminar and get a shock at what I typed. Carries elephant amount of stuff on my left hand. Broke a bag on the third day. Koufu Nth Times. Smartly ask stallowners every meal. Unable to print any sheetz with my laptop in the school. Form groups with new and not so new people. 


Week two
Skims through the textbook. Meeting up discussions on grammar exercises( seriously.) Nvr do homework. Still late for classes. Use the cardboard back of the foolscap paper as name tent. Never fall asleep in classes because I learnt how to procrastinate. Still meet Kscope ppl + Dinosaur everyday :D Carries Mount everest on my hands and lugs a small bag. Koufu Infinite times + Tea party Nth times. Use other ppl laptop to print sheetz + discovers all schools level 2 has printing rooms. Already started and finishing one major written report with my efficient group members. Goes to consultation with Prof for a short 15 mins. Discover Prof Huge Room. Did not attend the Hapz Bash. VIVACE~ #Cheapskatemodeon 



Anyway.
I recommend this funny site.
http://mysmufeels.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments