SHOESOCKSLIPPER
2:47 PM9.56AM :

This morning has a perfect weather to sleep in. *yawning for the 6th time*
Oh my. I love this font. and the weather.
*7th yawn*
I shall share some of the things that I have seen on Facebook.
-Lasso Slippers-

Nice?
I tot it is quite cool to be braiding your own slippers. It looks beri comfy also.
Google search tells me that it is designed by French designer Gaspard Tiné-Berès.
I guess that there are very few people here has the habit of wearing shoes/slippers/socks at home.

This morning has a perfect weather to sleep in. *yawning for the 6th time*
Oh my. I love this font. and the weather.
*7th yawn*
I shall share some of the things that I have seen on Facebook.
-Lasso Slippers-

Nice?
I tot it is quite cool to be braiding your own slippers. It looks beri comfy also.
Google search tells me that it is designed by French designer Gaspard Tiné-Berès.
I guess that there are very few people here has the habit of wearing shoes/slippers/socks at home.
I am one of those few that actually does have the habit yo.. and i recently bought a sock-shoe for $2 from Daiso.
kekeke. It is the only one out of the whole rack thus I didnt get to choose the design/find a new one.
Quite cute and comfy too.
At the bottom/sole, there are rubbery white dots that acts as a antislip function, giving you lots of friction as you walk on smooth surfaces...
Till now i am still trying to persuade ppl to do the same as me, to wear shoes/slippers at home.
Well, if your feet is well protected from coldness, there are less chances that you will catch a cold and fall sick as verified by Le Sock. I even wear socks to sleep. Without it i will feel damn cold , even if the weather is hot. #insecure #insomnia

0 comments