DAY 0

10:03 PM

Just praised the airline for having good service due to the in-flight service,  but I guessed I spoke too soon because now it ia 2158 and we are still on the ground.  Our flight is supposed to be 2005. Tads two hour delay.  Lets hope that we will have a safe flight and catch the bus from zurich on time.  I just dropped an email to the hostel to ask them to reserve our rooms until the next day, hope that I have internet connection to update and make adjustments later on.

Meanwhile,  really thankful to everyone for all the effort in coming down to send me off.  I feel kind of awkward because i look super uncool with my barang barang and worn shoes.  Speaking of that,  how lucky I am to have my sports shoes stolen before my trip. 

We played two rounds of werewolf.  The plane looks like it can takeoff now.  CROSS FINGERS. #travelwithmui lets go!


Sent from my Mi phone

You Might Also Like

0 comments