2015 Overview Post (1/4)
10:22 PM
Right now its 1 Jan 2016! Here I am finally feeling guilty because I didn't blog as much as I wanted to for the entire year. The biggest deterrence factor is because I am simply too lazy to upload photos.
I shall not give more excuses and dive in to the post now.
Time check 1.39pm. Lets go!
Using my Xiaomi Gallery as reference...
[JANUARY]
So this is how I spent my countdown last year, quietly, while my family all sleeping. Wads wrong with my hair??!
Me with my dance friends goofing around in our CHEENA costumes. Apparently there are 3 colors, pink for chinese, green for malay, purple for indian dance. We had more practices during then becos of the upcoming dance concert.
I was thinking whether it is worth uploading this but since Baja fresh is like an iconic shop to all Kscope peeps, i shall feature it here. Me and geok gathered some courage to try Baja fresh. The food is not bad but the size and price is just nice for princesses with tiny stomachs. CHI BU BAO.
Sneaky picture in the dressing room, i kind of like the times during the dressing room cause its the time when we get to relax and be goofy. Got some videos...of us in DOTE costume. Only those who knows will know how kongz the word DOTE is. I will never ever perform that dance. Zhen de. S
BET YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THAT I ACTUALLY PUT ON THIS ON MAI EYES...
Since im from E&B , when i see this kind of things i must act yige very geek and look at their equipments...so apparently this was beside the curtains and someone will give cues....Did I mention that this is the SOTA stage? Oh no i didnt. FYI nia. Its actually quite small....i think.
As usual mui sis is very camera shy so she look the other way...say hi to Yanling, the legendary side leg going to exceed 180 degrees girl. Also RVian. :) Her cheeks dimple game is strong. Oh look, the days when I dun have my eye bump.
Girl behind: This two jiejie weird de. Apparently they are in the duck dance costume. We get to lepak in the audience seat while other dancers do blocking for their dance.
And first time wearing dancing heels...erm. the difference is the sole is so flexible that it is so easy to walk in heels. In case you dunno i have issues with heels unlike Kangbra. Say Hi to my toes. OMG. am stepping on my teacher?
Above is the decorations in my school for the celebration of our annual Patron's day. This year special cos we 15 years old and this year is SG50. I didnt get why they use umbrellas but it is still chio. Apparently Dino believes the fake story that someone will cut off the string when it rains so that the audience can get one umbrella each as it floats down....HEN HAO PIAN.
First time working for Weekends and this is me and my artpiece.
BUT NO KIDS INTERESTED IN MY BOOTH. They only want to play sandart. SO after that, in order to attract kids...i start to draw funny faces on the human cutout...and of course my brilliant plan worked and attracted a few kids to patronise our booth. If not those parents will think that we are the information counter.
Special thanks to these three kids that appeared from heaven who accompany us to handle our booth when the crowd gets bigger...they like us very much and gave us their photo. They still wrote many cards to me and my sister. *tears*
I guess this means...CNY is here.
This is how I spend my days nearing Patron's day and special thanks to Gwendapachew who accompanied me even though she busy like hell.
I guess I will never forget this incident. Will be my last time involving in PD.
We got this for Candice the fairy 's 21st birthday present. Of course its Charmander's idea. The most entertaining present of that day.
I dun usually attend nor get invited to birthday parties. But this is one of the best parties I been to...touching and well planned. I so gandong when she make her birthday speech then im like...I need to grow up...Im not ready to be 21. OMG im 22 this year.
[February]
This is to show off that I can see CNY decorations up close everyday because I go past Chinatown.
Story behind this is that I put my hand in my bag to find my lecture notes then the stupid ma de stapler hooked my skin and i lifted up the whole stack of notes with my finger without touching the paper at all.
Er.... This is the Valentines day or International Love day event in my school and some cafe using us as guinea pig and test out their new bingsu on us and get feedback from students. Free de. :D
Me Behind the Scenes with a lovely macaron. Also Free de.
Our CCA CNY BASH event where the two final chubby bunny finalists do situps with mouth full of mandarin orange to determine the winner. I only rmb that we were laughing until everyone cheeks ache.
After the stapler incident, I pull out the stapler bullet with hatred and decided to replace it with this.
The above is to show you how delicious my vegetarian meals at home could be. That... is homemade pasta and pizza and mushroom soup. Please ask me where i got that mushroom soup from.
Ask.
*Hey where you get that soup soup from*
..
..
..
I got it from my daddy.
*DANCE*
okay i shall spare you from further lame joke torture.
Speaking of dance, here is another dance performance again. The drum dance so popz until we have to perform it everywhere.
And thats where I met my RVCO juniors after the perf while they were fulfilling their scholarship duties as ushers.
This should be one of my random sunday jio to eat lunch after my dance class. And this girl only ate so little that i have to tank the rest. CANNOT WASTE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thingy should be called Ji Ku Fries. DAMN NICE. Mui mother made it. :DDDD
Then another random foodie moment...eating honeycomb...I like the honeycomb more than the icecream.
Guess what is this? Mui Breakfast. This is just one soft boiled egg. ._. I rmb trying to teach kangbra how to cook this but she didnt manage to master it under my instructions. I guess everyone has their own secret soft boiled egg formula.
I took a while to recall what is this event...LOL. PD Appreciation dinner. So is another free food moment.
Testing out the new free selfie stick that mui dad got. HOME MADE YU SHENG. excluding the sauces.
Cos the rest of the pics got mui sis and she will kill me if i post her face.... so here is mui mum. The talent who made the yusheng.
Presenting to you the different generations of the SMUBE Finsecs. We ended up waiting at some corner because the stall not yet open. Early bird gets up early to eat breakfast still need to wait for shop to open. So moral of the story is no need to get up so early.
So we waited....until they willing to let us in.
Some random food photos to prove that we got our breakfast. I suck at taking nice food pics. :( BUT I WILL CONTINUE.
[March]
Story behind this donut is that mui mum went for some class and proudly brought back donuts that she made. Therefore it is precious enough to be featured here.
The day which I am going for my very first internship interview.Much nervous but managed to get the internship. YAY. Thanks Geok for lending me her blazer because i cui...no wardrobe.
Got this shot while waiting for the bus. Inspired by Shrek and Star Wars. Idek.
So Zhilink brought me to eat some artas icecream. I cannot remember for what occasion that I am going to Orchard road but I did. Usually something significant on that day must have happened thats why i get the chance to go Orchard........And I cannot rmb what flavour this is. ._.
There are always periods whereby the ocsps in our schoold will start having booths to sell food and whatnots to raise funds. And I will always buy this soymilk cos it is value for money and my tastebuds. The only issue with this bottle of soymilk is that their bottle caps abit cui...always will leak milk. ._. Lou Nai. Lou Dou Nai.
Oh so fast its my Bdae. Just FYI to those not in SMU, my 2015 nickname is Peanut.
Thanks to Geok and her team...(o.o) not sure if anyone helped her but confirm she organize de. I got my bdae party without any effort from me. I just need to fall in the trap that Gwenda plotted to trick me into coming to this room and appear and smile can le. :D Most Blessed Bdae Girl. ..
SO i kept the balloons until now. still beside my bed. But with a layer of dust. Mui Mum tried to throw it away but I retrieved it back.
FOr once i almost thought Dino bbq her hand. LOL.
I wanted to try makgeoli on mui bdae. So tadaa.
And this is my annual harvest of socks on my bdae...........thanks everybirdie for paying attention to my name.
Erm. Cathay had some cosplay event and I had to zoom in on this group of girls cause they cosplay School Idol Festival which is the only anime related thing that I know/can recognise.
Featuring some homemade XIA GOR BI. I dunno what is it really called in chinese but my family call this XIA3 GOR3 BI4. Best eaten when chilled.
I had to pause and think what this picture is about...until I zoom in and saw the EYELASH on my finger. Can you see it? This is my secret talent. I dropped more eyelashed than I dropped hair.
DUN SAY I BO JIO. But if you come across SHINE MART. Please try this fish shapped waffle ice cream. You won't regret. Unless you allergic to strawberries. Then you can try the red bean flavoured one then.
Some days I come home late and I too tired to drink the soup...I will take some weird photos like this until I got appetite to drink my soup.
Story behind this starbuck green tea latte is that..I drank it on an empty stomach and scare the hell out of Gwendapachew because I told her my heart beating became very fast and I got a headache...Moral of the story is I cannot drink caffeinated drinks.
So March ended with me being very lucky, and I got my share of Asoc ( Accounting society) welfare. So that means FREE LUNCH.:D
I shall pause here...and hopefully I will have the stamina to continue the rest of my 2015 story. Stay online.



























































0 comments