Week 10

10:14 PM


OMG. SHO FAST.

I cant even recap what I did for week 7. Oh. It was my midterms week.

Had to chiong AW assignment two for Friday.
But Tues I had my TWC elevator pitch which I did pretty badly. I was frozen solid and just staring straight ahead and look like piece of blockwood for 60 seconds.

Now I realise I had the tendency to stumble at my last sentence when I end off my presentation. Future Sock please take note. 

What else happened on week 7? 

Did my First Stats test...And I failed badly.( Gotten 11 / 30 ) I have to admit that I didnt do the practice questions. :( 

On Friday I chionged my AW out but i just realised that I did not cite my sources correctly and list my references wrongly ( I did not put it in alphabetically). :(

Then Friday night I went to Basement to support Ern for a little while for the Soundfoundry Unplugged event and shunbian had dinner before proceeding to mug for Biz law.

The very next day I had my biz law exam which I feel that I confirm fail damn badly because I did it worse then I did for stats. Didnt have a final proper conclusion :(
But I still celebrated the end of biz law exam with Dino and Song at Sushi Express. 

Then before I knew it, Recess week came. 
Monday was supposedly to be Kscope outing day. But ended up to be just Me , Dino, Gm, Song, Weihan eating at PS, Ambush. ( Future sock please do not go there again)

Then at night it was the BE BASH, where my booth was supposedly the Ice popsicle booth but in the end the drinks did not manage to freeze :( Still, the Bash for fun because of the Wii Games and Free photos.
I didnt get to have my chance to go through proper induction because I didnt get called up to receive my BE sticker :( 
( The amount of :( in this post is really...)

Still , Pres sweetly personally get me the sticker haahaaha. :)

Then the next few days was hiong.
Tues I had AS group meeting...followed by TWC meeting followed by EnB Welfare day.
We went to Fish n CO for dinner which in the end costs me 2.50 dollars only. YAY.
Then I made two new friends who are also in Asoc and one of them stays near me YAY
Then the training was at ACC which was quite interesting.(the amount of then in the post is really...)
Even though it seems that EnB may only appeal to guys or sth. but the amount of girls in EnB is really alot. At least 10 girls in the room.
Okcanz

The next day I had AS study group meeting in which I got a cold. Was feeling like a snowman the whole day and I practically just slept at the Mr bean tables for 3 hours or sth before my biz law meeting. I was almost unconscious during the meeting :(
Turns out that I had fever...38.4 degrees Celsius. So my twc ppl kindly shifted the meeting to saturday and I slept throughout the whole day on thurs and force out of my perspiration then my temperature just keep falling all the way......to 34.9 IMMA Vampire.


On friday i had my biz law group meeting againz.then at night went over to Tax alumni night to steal food. 

On sat we had our TWC meeting againz.. after that rush to NUSCO concert to have some fun time with GOOD OLD FRENZ. (KC, YY, Jane, XF, Yuqi, SH) after that rush back to Prinsep street to help out ( not sure if i did helped). It was quite interesting... my face got cramped from smiling too much. 

End off recess week 

Then it was week 10.

Even though tues was hari raya, I had two group meetings until damn late. Biz law and TWC.

Friday had another round of meetings until damn late again. Reach home at 12am. Terrible sia.

Saturday was the day where Running Man came. T.T But I had to complete two presentations. 
At night we had intensive AS discussion (only them la. I was trying my best to complete my part) We got invited to eat the free buffet.

This sums up my week 10. It feels good to finish two presentations at one go actually. My groupmates were still very kind to understand my stupid situation of having to rush between two meetings....:P

Thanks Peeps!!!!!! <3333


You Might Also Like

0 comments